AR Furnishings aims to provide you with a top end shopping experience every step of the way. We assure you that we take all due precautions so that your furniture reaches you in brand new condition and on time.
Maximum Order Delivery Time
On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the items you have purchased, and you will be advised on ow long the delivery time is estimated at. However, delivery may take slightly longer in some cases due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, courier errors and others. Please check your emails regularly for such updates.
Our furniture coming from UK Suppliers typically will take around 2-3 Weeks to arrive. 4-5 Weeks for some specialist ranges. The maximum delivery time we quote is for our furniture sourced directly from Italy which is 'Made To Order', estimating 6-8 Weeks delivery time due to the nature of the order. Some items maybe out of stock or discontinued. In this instance you will contacted to advise whether you would like to cancel the order or wait until the item is back in stock.
No, right now we don’t ship internationally. We only send items to UK Mainland addresses. If you are unsure whether your address is covered by our delivery service, please contact us and provide your full address.
Different delivery time for some products
Some products in our catalogue might be directly shipped by our partners and usually take longer time to reach your doorstep.
Delivery of the order is only done on business days. Business days are defined as all working days from Monday to Saturday, excluding national holidays.
How to track your Order?
We send you an email confirming the shipment of order along with the details that contains the tracking number and the name of the logistics provider. You can Visit the website of the logistics provider and enter the tracking number for your shipment details.
What if shipment information is not clear even after using my tracking number?
If you are unable to track your order due to the courier website not keeping your order updated, please contact us and we will contact them directly.
I haven’t received my order even after the estimated delivery date
You can call the courier partner with your tracking reference number for clarification. If you are not happy with the information they provide to you, please give us a call with order number and we will be happy to help you.
Terms & Conditions
- All items are brand new, un-used as clearly stated in conditions.
- Estimated delivery time is noted in each item listing and commences from cleared payment notification,
- We arrange dispatch of item(s) when we receive cleared payment notification.
- All goods will be delivered in accordance and confirmed from your order. A valid signature will be required on collection or delivery. Any item delivered in damaged conditions, upon receipt of goods all courier/delivery paperwork must be signed for as damaged. We send all items out new and boxed, so please check the state of the boxes when they are delivered to you. If in any doubt, please sign for the item(s) as damaged. This allows us to claim on the courier’s insurance and get any replacement parts sent out without delay. Thankfully, this is very rare but if any delivery is signed for as in good condition, we may not be able to supply free replacement parts. We should be notified for any damages within 48 hours after receiving your goods, if this is notified within the 48 hours, then we cannot process any damages. It would then be chargeable, unless notified.
- Carrier will deliver to Pay Pal postal address or alternatively agreed postal address at time of purchase. It is your responsibility to decide to receive the goods. If carrier is unable to deliver due to “no answer” the goods will be delivered to your local Post Office. It is your responsibility to collect the goods in this event. We will not be liable for lost goods if they have been delivered to a Post Office and can no longer be traced.
- For reasons of health and safety and to avoid any property damage most bulky/heavy items will only be delivered to ground floor locations at the delivery address if you are unsure please contact us prior to placement of your order.
- If requested delivery address is NON-UK Mainland we quote further postage charge based on item weigh and dimensions. I.e. THE POSTAL SERVICES ADD SURCHARGES TO DELIVERIES TO THE FOLLOWING POSTAL AREAS NORTHERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS, ISLE OF MAN, AND ISLES OF SCILLY BT, IM, TR21-25. THE HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS OF SCOTLAND - POSTCODE: IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
- All international delivery will need to be agreed prior to confirming your order. We will quote the appropriate P&P charge; however, we will not deliver to outside of the UK without the tracking option. This is to protect both of us from loss. Please bear this additional cost in mind before placing an order.
- We do accept returns, Item must be returned to us in their original conditions with the original packaging, we do not accept opened, used, or part removed goods,
- Please contact us prior to returning the goods. Return carriage charges are at the buyer’s expense.
- Customers are advised that goods being returned are at their own cost, where the purchase has been made & goods have been dispatched to a country other than the UK (Including Northern Ireland). This will apply to all instances including goods damaged in transit.
- Please be aware of this before making any purchase.
- If your item is damaged during transit, please call us immediately to arrange a replacement and to discuss the return of the damaged goods. If there is any doubt please sign for the goods as “damaged”. If signed for as `OK` - then we cannot accept any damages after this. It would assist your claim for damages if documentary proof was provided i.e.. A picture.
- If you have received an item which does not match the original item description and you wish to return it, please call us immediately to arrange for the original item to be dispatched to discuss the return of the incorrect item.
- On receipt of goods you have 48 hours to contact us for a refund or replacement. Please ensure you check your goods immediately to avoid disappointment.
- We will not entertain refunds (not original item description) or replacements after 48 hours.
- If the item is returned un-opened and in its original condition, we will refund the item cost minus postage and fees. Please note we will NOT refund any item that has been assembled or modified in any way or form.
- All returns must be in their original packaging. We cannot accept responsibility for returned items damaged or lost in the post, it is therefore advisable to take out postal insurance. Or, alternatively, to send the package by recorded / special delivery or Parcel force.
- Returned goods for whatever reason must be returned to us at your own cost unless we agree that you may dispose of them in which case please comply with the manufacturer’s instructions before disposing of hazardous goods. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods or because of unsuitable substitution by us, we will meet the cost of return but we ask that you allow us to nominate the carrier and you must co-operate and allow a suitable time for the courier to collect at an appropriate time. We may instruct you to return via Royal Mail or equivalent Postal Service within you own country and we shall refund such costs to you at time of refund.
- Any refund amount will only cover the amount of your actual purchase price and will not include any P&P.
- Items will be subject to a 10% (or £1.00 minimum) handling fee, this will be to cover the associated costs.
- Italian Furniture items returns are subjected to a 20% (or £1.00 minimum) handling fee, this will be to cover the associated costs.
- Please Contact us if your item is faulty.
- We do not provide returns postage on FREE delivery.
Other Important Information
- All Our Items Are Brand New Unless Otherwise Stated.
- We ask you take care in opening the packaging as this is sometimes the cause of damage to goods.
- We cannot be held responsible for manufacturer’s faults, BUT we will honour our terms and conditions, faulty products must be reported within 48 hours of purchase for a replacement or full refund at our discretion. (Postage and Packing is not included in any refund given).
- If you feel there might be a problem, please feel free to inform us directly - after all we're only human, mistakes do occur! Our contact details are shown below.
- We would also prefer to be contacted with any problems you might have with any of our products prior to leaving Feedback. (Please give us the opportunity to solve any problems you may have - Thank you.)
- Pictures: Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. We strive to faithfully reproduce images of the items we sell; however, manufacturers constantly update and improve the design and specification of products and it is not always possible to update product images as quickly as the items change. The item you receive will be of equal quality and value to that shown in the listing.
- Pictures: In the case of listings where we have indicated that the colour of the item may differ from the colour represented in the listing pictures, please be assured that quality will not be compromised and that the item will be identical to the product displayed in every detail apart from the colour.
- Where the item is denoted as “flat-packed” there will be a requirement for assembly.
- SAVE on postage with our multiple purchase scheme, you must checkout all items at same time to get benefits of this scheme.
- SAVE on Postage & Packaging with our multiple purchase scheme. Please be aware you must checkout all items at the same time to get the benefits of this scheme, buy more than 1 item from our shop and save money on P&P. It’s only £1 for Postage & Packaging per additional item. If the items are bulky or the parcel weight is more than 20Kg or if you are unsure, please contact us and we will advise on the appropriate P&P cost and adjust your invoice accordingly. Items with FREE P&P are only valid for delivery to UK Mainland.
- We endeavour to dispatch your item(s) within 2 working days once payment has been confirmed by Pay Pal.
- Negative Feedback is a last resort. If you have any problem with the item, you purchase from us please contact us by email or telephone and we will aim to resolve the problem to your satisfaction.
- Please leave Feedback!
- Check out our profile and get to know us better.
- Pay with PayPal and you are fully protected.
- Pay with all major credit and debit cards on our website
- We arrange dispatch of item(s) after payment has cleared.
Order Cancellation Policy
- Please note: once the goods have been dispatched and booked in, the order cannot be cancelled. If the customer refuses to sign for goods from the courier company for any reason, they will be liable for any delivery cost occurred to and from the address which could be in the region of £30 - £80.
- Where a delivery date has been agreed with our carrier, but the customer isn’t present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to charge the customer a minimum of £25 to cover part of the cost of the failed delivery. An order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and 14 working days following delivery of the goods.
- If the Buyer is dissatisfied with his purchase for any reason he may, within 14 working days of delivery, contact the Seller’s customer service department to notify them that he wishes to return some or all items from his order. The Buyer can either arrange to return the goods yourself (we recommend that you use a service with proof of delivery and insurance against loss and damage, as proof of shipping is not proof of receipt. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods are returned to us undamaged and with the original packaging. You are responsible for the cost of returning goods back to us) or you can ask us to collect them from you. If you would like us to collect, then you will be charged minimum £70 for large items delivered on one- & two-man delivery service and minimum £20 on items delivered by courier services, which will be deducted from your refund. Please note that all items must be returned in their original packaging or similar and must not have be assembled.
- Customers have a duty of care for the product until it is collected from them and should make every effort to ensure no damage is caused to the item. Items which are not adequately packaged at time of collection may not be collected and a charge of £65 or £15 respectively may be levied to cover cost of failed collection.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Furniture Orders & Enquiry: +44
- Monday – Friday: 9:30am – 5pm
- Saturday – 10:30am – 4pm
Why buy it from us?
- We do not sale graded or x-catalogue stocks
- All our products come with manufacturer warranty / guarantee
- We only sell brand and new goods
- Accurate description
- Secure PayPal payment method
- We arrange dispatch of item(s) after payment has cleared.
- Fast dispatch – usually within 2 working days
- Quality customer service by email & telephone
At AR Furnishings we understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://www.moralehomefurnishings.co.uk/ (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
What Does This Policy Cover?
4.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
4.1.1 The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
4.1.2 The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 12);
4.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact us using the details in section 14);
4.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
4.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
4.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organization);
4.1.7 The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
4.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
4.2 If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided in section 14 and we will do our best to solve the problem for you. If we are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
4.3 For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
What Data Do We Collect?
5.2 business/company name;
5.3 contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
5.4 demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
5.5 financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
How Do We Use Your Data?
6.1 All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary considering the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will always comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR. For more details on security see section 7, below.
6.2 Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
6.2.1 Providing and managing your Account;
6.2.2 Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
6.2.3 Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
6.2.4 Supplying our products and services to you (please note that we require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
6.2.5 Personalizing and tailoring our products and services for you;
6.2.6 Replying to emails from you;
6.2.7 Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any communications from us;
6.2.8 Market research;
6.2.9 Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
6.2.10 To enter and administer competitions.
6.3 With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and telephone and post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
6.4 You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
6.5 We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary considering the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following bases):
6.6.1 Indefinitely unless you request it to be removed under the GDPR.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
7.1 We only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it.
7.2 Your data will only be stored in the UK.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
7.3 Steps we take to secure and protect your data include:
7.3.1 On site SSL Certificate.
7.3.2 Secured Email Marketing Software.
Do We Share Your Data?
8.1 In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal obligations, a court order, or a governmental authority.
8.2 We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
8.3 We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymous and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymous data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
8.4 We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR including:
8.4.1 Full audits of their specific Privacy Policies if not GDPR focused and record keeping of said policies.
8.5 In certain circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain data held by us, which may include your personal data, for example, where we are involved in legal proceedings, where we are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
9.2 In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
How Can You Control Your Data?
10.1 In addition to your rights under the GDPR, set out in section 4, when you submit personal data via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails and at the point of providing your details and by managing your Account).
10.2 You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
Your Right to Withhold Information
11.1 You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable, and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact us for more details at email@example.com or using the contact details below in section 14.
13.2 By using Our Site you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for a personalised user experience. For more details, please refer to section 6, above, and to section 13.6 below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and your use and experience of Our Site will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
13.3 All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law.
13.4 Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a Cookie Consent Pop Up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you.
13.5 Certain features of Our Site depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown as a downloadable PDF Document below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below in section 13.10, but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
13.6 The following Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
13.7 Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Shopify Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
13.8 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) Cookies to gather the required information.
13.9 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following Cookies:
13.10 In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
13.11 You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access Our Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, login and personalisation settings.
13.12 It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.